30 June 2008

See Where We Are Staying

I realized that you can actually see where Karen and I are staying at in the picture of LRMC. If you look at the clump of trees in the bottom left corner of the photo and work you way up - the first building you see up the left side is the building we are in. We are actually in the bottom-right window. To get to the library where I am at right now, I walked up to the middle of the photo and straight up the road in the middle of the photo that shoots toward the bottom of the photo. The library is up that road. computer access is really strict here. I went to check Facebook and I guess the Army doesn't allow that. I got a pop up window saying my attempt to log onto Facebook has been logged and will be reported to the commander. I guess that is now part of that permanent record "they" start keeping on everyone in kindergarten. So there may not be any photos until we get back. karen has a bad cold today so I am going to wonder around and figure out where everything is on base.

No comments: