13 January 2009

Patrick & Karen Dwyer Blogging Hiatus

I will be limiting posts on this site for the near future.  As many of you may know, Karen has been experiencing some extreme sciatic nerve pain.  This has progressed rather severely since last Friday and we really need to look at how we spend our time and money.  At this point we are not sure what the future holds as far as Karen working, medical treatment, our ability to afford daycare, and many other "Incirlik" complications.  I think it best if we focus on being ready to get out of here so when the time comes we have everything in order.  Karen is having a tough time and all I can say is she is my hero for ever more

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My prayers and love to you both, I hope Karen gets better real soon. Love Ya Sherry Mom

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.