04 May 2008

Touring the Dwyer's Home at Incirlik

OK, this file something like 32mb so I don't know how well it will work. For starters - turn your volume up both on the blogger video window and your personal speaker. These videos do have an excellent narrator. If you can't hear him - turn it up! The video is over two minutes in length. So give it time to load. I'm trying to load it to the blog as I type this. I'm not sure which one it is. Karen and I did one video of the house and one video of Katie's room. The video is currently processing message 420 as I type this. Hopefully, it won't be too big for the system.

5 minutes later now. Processing message 532. Oh wait, I think it is done at 562 messages to transfer the video. So now I will see if it plays......


Yeah. It seems to work on this end. OK, that is a tour of Dwyer House Incirlik. Notice we skipped Katie's nursery. We will try that in a second post.

A couple of other pictures of the house. First this is a picture of our street below. Kastamonu Court may look very elegant. And it is pretty don't get me wrong. But see that nice looking building in front of you. No that's not a mansion. That's four separate homes holding 4 couples to include 6 kids, three dogs, and a least one cat. We live off to the right of this building complex.












And here is our house. And only the little half. The tall half is somebody else's house. If you look close you can see Slinky, or The Ghost as Kori and Ryan like to call him:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great videos. It ws so nice to see Katie's room and your home. I am so glad you did this. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

I see the ghost!!! Wow, it is so weird to see your car in a different driveway!
Miss you guys...